How to Make Honey Donuts and Tips recipes Honey Doughnuts:
- 500gr flour twin disc
- 500gr flour blue triangle
- 1wrap fermipan instant yeast
- 100g icing sugar
- 15gr salt
- 1sdm bread improves
- 3grain chicken eggs, beaten
- 100ml Honey
- 400ml cold milk
- 125gr margarine
How to Make Honey Donuts
- Mix flour, sugar, bread improve, instant yeast and salt and mix well.
- Include a mixture of chicken eggs, honey and fresh milk. Then knead until smooth and semi smooth.
- Add margarine, knead until smooth. Rest for about 15 minutes, cover with plastic or cloth.
- Trimmed and cut dough into pieces, and weigh 100g each dough, shape into round donuts.
- Let stand about 15 minutes until fluffy.
- Then the holes in the middle of a donuts shape and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Fry until cooked brown in oil over medium heat.
- Let cool, and give Topping Honey or to taste.
- To be perfectly fluffy yeast, dough storage containers should be sealed with a damp cloth or plastic.
Tips and recipes Honey Doughnuts
- Fried donuts for a good result, you should wear solid cooking oil because crude is not easily absorbed by the fried ingredients.
- Fry donuts by the method of deep frying donuts to be submerged with a perfect and mature evenly.
- Donuts dough that has been formed and arranged on a container that has been sprinkled with flour to prevent sticking and sticking.
- After Honey Doughnuts cooked, drain the donuts in a container that has been covered with paper to absorb the remaining oil.
Enjoy dishes Honey Doughnuts.