When the person's age is increasing, the need for nutrients required by the body will experience changes. Age of 40 years is productive age. But if health is not be maintained properly, then at the age of 40 years, you will often attacked by various diseases. One of the factors behind common diseases of food consumed.
As quoted by the site: GeniusBeauty, Following healthy foods are good to eat when entering the age of 40 years.
- Oats contain beta-glean, which helps to reduce the levels of “bad” cholesterol, as well as antioxidants, preventing atherosclerosis.
- Cherry is also rich in antioxidants, it helps to reduce the levels of uric acid in the body (its elevated level is one of the characteristics of gout).
- Almonds lower cholesterol, improve blood sugar; reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
- Fish Oil contains Omega-3, which helps lower blood pressure and reduce arrhythmia.
- Soybeans also fight bad cholesterol, increase bone density in the women who have menopause, and increase male fertility.
- Tomatoes reduce the risk and spread of cancer cells and protect arteries from atherosclerosis.
- Milk helps preserve youthfulness because it prevents age-related decline in muscle mass and provides our bones with calcium.
- Chicken is a dietetic meat, rich in protein.