The bone is an important part that must be maintained and cared for, lately quite widespread dissemination for maintaining bone density. Maintaining bone health is important. The reason is, the older the person, it tends to have problems including degeneration in the bones. One effect is the appearance of osteoporosis. Bones become fragile because much calcium detached.
The following are some ways to maintain healthy bones, because bone health should begin and be considered early
- Avoid fizzy drinks. Content fosfornya can release excess calcium in the bones.
- Consumption of green leafy vegetables, broccoli, milk, and various dairy products are useful for supplying vitamin D for bone.
- Stay away from protein foods that come from animal consumed in excess. Therefore, the meat can take calcium in bones.
- Consumption of garlic and red for the good of the bones of the sulfur it contains.
- get used to moving with the kind of movement that is active. For example, dancing, sports, up and down stairs, walking, weight training using weights, etc..
- Reduce coffee and tea. Better to drink milk which contains calcium, vitamin D, protein, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Consumption of food herbs like dandelion root, parsley, barley grass, etc..
- Stay away from alcohol and cigarettes. Both could make the decline in bone mass.
- Get up early and soak up the sun with morning sunlight for at least 15 minutes. It helps activate the provitamin D under the skin into vitamin D.
That's some way of maintaining bone health, may help you to maintain the and always active in maintaining health, be it bone, etc.