The following are some ways to maintain healthy bones, because bone health should begin and be considered early
- Avoid fizzy drinks. Content fosfornya can release excess calcium in the bones.
- Consumption of green leafy vegetables, broccoli, milk, and various dairy products are useful for supplying vitamin D for bone.
- Stay away from protein foods that come from animal consumed in excess. Therefore, the meat can take calcium in bones.
- Consumption of garlic and red for the good of the bones of the sulfur it contains.
- get used to moving with the kind of movement that is active. For example, dancing, sports, up and down stairs, walking, weight training using weights, etc..
- Reduce coffee and tea. Better to drink milk which contains calcium, vitamin D, protein, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Consumption of food herbs like dandelion root, parsley, barley grass, etc..
- Stay away from alcohol and cigarettes. Both could make the decline in bone mass.
- Get up early and soak up the sun with morning sunlight for at least 15 minutes. It helps activate the provitamin D under the skin into vitamin D.
That's some way of maintaining bone health, may help you to maintain the and always active in maintaining health, be it bone, etc.